Friday, March 17, 2017

The Universe Reinforces

The Universe Reinforces
Cosmic Idea 03/21/2017
Wombyn Her Own Home
Mirlande and Melise
I would dedicate this work to Marjore Baptiste


Maven Huggins shared Mirlande Jean-Gilles's photo. @ 3:24 it is now 5:24pm



you know
i think one of my books of poems i would like to produce would match Mirlande's collage art with my selections. piece to piece.
and just title it...well i like our names, but something better.
Us Black Wombmyn Agents
or some such. or even the title of this piece. would be perfect. and it is already written
Mirlande Jean-Gilles, do you agree?
do you like the idea? do you think we have a publisher between the two of us to make it happen? should we set up crowdfunding accounts on multiple platforms to fund it? I will do the work if you supply me the art.
Art|Prosem : each leaf
I can put together a chapbook. and you can review
And if you are not fully wowed, I can supply you my work and you can select. matters not to be except to your wish for the work. But i am willing to make it happen if you agree. I would need you to do the crowdplatforms because I am outside the US. but yeah.
Let me know.
<3 span="">
this would be the cover though. ;) and the title of the collection:
Wombmyn Her Own Home

 -------------------------


wow.
when the universe reinforces you.
your ideas. your plans. your push.
your vision
if this is not the dedication in words to my idea for a mirlande art and melise prose publication production under the title

[Wombyn Her Own Home]

Love After Love 

                                            by Derek Walcott (who died today)

The time will come
when, with elation
you will greet yourself arriving
at your own door, in your own mirror
and each will smile at the other's welcome,

and say, sit here. Eat.
You will love again the stranger who was your self.
Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart
to itself, to the stranger who has loved you

all your life, whom you ignored
for another, who knows you by heart.
Take down the love letters from the bookshelf

the photographs, the desperate notes,
peel your own image from the mirror.
Sit. Feast on your life.

-------------------------------those words completely inhabit the purpose of this project!!!

the project comes complete/replete with a ritual courtesy, Gerelle Forbes

then this will be the ritual to every woman before she continues to read and imbibe the book:

* a sea salt and baking soda scrub

* a bath tub filled with coconut oil .

* candle light . dim setting. soft music .

* wine, red

you are about to fix you and your life

(thanks and courtesy Gerelle Forbes)


-------------------------------

recognition. revelation.
then a second message to mirlande

{If i could, i would call you on the phone.
If i could, i would get on a plan e and arrive on your doorstep to beg you to say yes.

I just wrote a blog about this
and realized at its close, that I would dedicate this to my aunt mother...who turned 75 two days ago

She has suffered a lot for me. The mother I had before and beyond the one that birth me. Her sister, my birth mother, made me, to deliver to marjorie to save me.

I am 52, been unemployed for the last seven years. And marjorie has been keeping me.

If i could give her this before she dies, i would be exonerated. and i need to be exonerated}

No comments:

Post a Comment