Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Hunny

Hunny

I am sooooooo looking forward to seeing you again, as I know in time you will see that I am quite simply what you have seen so far.

I am trying to be an open book, and that's why I gave you my card. You said you weren't sure I was telling the truth about who I was...... you didn't believe my real name was Robin etc...... well now you know that you don't have to be so sceptical aboutme....

From the beginning I said I was an easy going and generally open and real person. Everything I have said, was because I said, I wanted to lay my cards on the table, to not be seen as a little boy that lies just to get in a lady's pants.

I didn't know that we were going to have so much in common where interests are concerned, but I really, really enjoy our conversations and time together and when I get back, I PROMISE to make it up to you and we can wrestle naked till you beg to stop .... lol

Anyhow, enough chat....

Don't overthink. We are good and I hope you get some good luck workwise luv...

London is great, but I will be back lol

Talk soon

R

No comments:

Post a Comment