Friday, December 16, 2016

New Life

It is December 16, 2016
Let me tell you where I am in life on this day:

1. My life and alignment has clearly shifted in the cosmos.
It may have started on Monday November 21, 2016 when I met Robin Bynoe


2. But last week Friday, December 9, when I offered and met with the D'Abadie settlement squatter camp community, to aid them in getting regularization, getting closer to being legally on the land,
and to secure their rights as well as to limit and close the space and window by which anyone can threaten and overpower them to be removed from the land. And those people, each one, contributed
a one hundred dollar bill for me to get  $1500 cash in hand. After a three hour meeting and further planning on the ride home from Arima



The plan, resolve and vision is that I would be the Land Developer for the Settlement. Making it a green technology organic production collective, providing entertainment and venue services to the public. I plan that we shall rebuild all the homes into recycled, solar powered dwellings. Far superior and elevated from the floor board buildings they currently live. There will also be a bank and an endowment for the community.
IN exchange for my services, I will get land to build my home and  set up and operate my businesses.
On Monday of this week, I wrote out a scheme of preparation, organization, and identified potential partners for us to organize with a timeline to March 2017 to get a program plan in order
The partners are : Robin Bynoe. Natasha McCollum, Daren Mc Leod, Canalia Martin, and myself,
Melise Huggins

 It was after that meeting last Friday, and hours later, meeting Natasha, a surveyor, land developer, and contractor that I felt the universe was aligning up for me. Then Robin being a contractor himself.


3. Today, Mommy took me to see a therapist that was my every prayer, wish, vision and desire. My dream was that I would meet the person and we would connect and become friends, and mentor, and even perhaps, my salvation and place to stay and run away to.

Well, I wrote on paper that i wanted a therapist who referred to Frantz Fanon, and Dr EB Dubois, and she started out by asking "if i was the one who wrote and filled out my paper?" I was impressed. All the wait and delay and stressors from Mommy proved to be a boon and blessing, For the right person to show up. She plans to engage me in  "trauma resolution work" and "brain electrical firing assessment". ANd I am so excited. I come home feeling as if a weight has been lifted, and I feel light

4. Then, on the way to the session, Mommy was listening to Uchenna Hackett of Livet on the radio. He is a health consultant, and was speaking about  therapy and how he resolves people's issues in far shorter time than most psychologist. and it was a matter of being stuck in a trauma. When I returned home from Waveney, I wrote him and he responded that he would see both me and Mommy for free if we were willing to do everything necessary. Mommy does not wish to do so, but I am calling him tomorrow to set it up and start next week.


All at once, the universe is resolving all my life facets. And I am totally elated..
Now mind you, though Uchenna is working with me for free. I have to find $1000 to visit Waveney once a week for a long time forward. At first I was stunned, but by the time I got half way home, I know and believe the universe will show up and provide the money . IN a matter of days, it will be done. It might even be the job at WASA.

I had to document this shift of life, the cosmos, the earth tilting to my gardens.
My 2017 started in November on the 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment