Tuesday, December 6, 2016

IyaBabaLawo

Life Code Spirit Break/
i have no idea why it has taken me this long. but i am almost sure and would travel to the moon with this knowledge and insight that i just received.

the times people think i am professionally inappropriate in my writings and communications it is because my third eye, my astral self, my higher spirit self saw something if not everything of them, saw what it was they were doing, their obfuscations, shields and other runarounds. i saw the deeds of their poker hands, their attempts to deflect and most of all the intention and energy in which they were dealing, handling and engaging me, and I responded from that truth and knowing, not the civil polite, unspoken, silent way that i was not to know about, what was taking place, in the first place..

I cant tell you how many times that happened to me that i never knew. it is what led me to sandra batie's letter years after the fact, it is why i wrote I dont know what in an email to hans geiser on his shit in the 90s, it is why i just woke up and knew the handing over of my personal items to a mutual friend was badmind and vindictiveness. i wrote the person to ask them if anyone in their life ever tell them that, he eh answer me yet. except to say, "k then" honesty would have had him engaging me.

but just now. a sequence hit me. i sought three people, i know at various degrees, all of them they largely do not know me and vice versa. but i am amused. from the bottom, marielena, to the midrange, ingridjahra and then martindaly just answered me after some months. at least i have the right address. but my response to daly..i wrote him back, though i used the language sit and chat, this is not about coffee, this is about national transformation and making millions of dollars, probably still the latter peas to him, but i read and sensed his dismissal. and closed by telling him there is no one in this landscape made to do what i am trying to do . and that is okay. it is what it is.

but it hit me. I read these people. I see them. I see their soul, heart and hand, and respond as if they know i am seeing it. not realizing the would not know that is happening. they will find me odd and jarring, and their ignorance will just lead them to think i am mad or unstable. but i am not. I am the most. cause i know what i am not supposed to. and therein lies the chasm, gap and rub.

woosah. wow
this is big one.
who would this be, bringing so much disruption to people's daily masques? kali? oya? the dark side of oshun and yemaya?

the pieces are coming together, slowly, but at a growing pace now.
when the babalawo calls and reads me as a babalawo years ago.
when the priestess calls me iya, twice in one day, she says, and the thing is, i never heard or picked up on it. twice in one day and that day was a sunday. when the blind seer man living in warehouse in laventille tells me i am the 'mother of the stars' - she who truly be so would read other planets and stars, no?

Epiphanies and Revelations
good Sixth morning
 An Iya...the work of Stephen Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment